bearIV





Monday, March 14, 2005

Do you think im strong? you're wrong...


school boy prank, yes....

music is not the same to me, its more. atm music is all i have and my left turntable needs a new needle!
fadge.

listenign to Leftfield: Phat Planet atm and its always amazing, tis on the smae playlist as Robbie williams: Strong (hence title) and believe it or not Nancy Sinatra: These boots are made for walking....gotta love my musical taste....
easy day 2moro, thank god

in other news, im having trouble with ye olde blog....somehow my sidebar is at the bottom of my blog instead of the SIDE! and my links only work in firefox and not internet explorer where most of my hits come from....

any help?

my foot has really bad pins and needles, i shall stretch it and see if i can fall over....


i fell.

ps. Shouts

Damo: Hello....
MAtthieu: Bonjour....
Red Ball Rovers: C'mon guys, lets win one for...ourselves?
Golden Graham: Here yar, youre mentioned!
Mel: Sorry for being gay
Holly: if only you knew.....

Posted in Accordance with TeddyBearBlog Copyright Laws...