bearIV





Monday, February 21, 2005

Audio Booty's...


Girl i wanna take u into my room...

Ok, yesterday cos of the lack of footy i created several amazing remixes even by my standards....

Some bootlegs including an Eminem/Kylie Collaboration....
Lookin to get some streets lyrics into it but the album is copyrighted, just need a decent sound bite...

Today, back at skool and things were trippy... something is wrong with me. Maybe its my lack of sleep coping with Cara-Mel's games...Insomnia 2005!
Maybe its the indecision about what to do...
Maybe its curiosity cos of the meeting i face with my surgeon in the coming days....

oh i dunno but im sufferring....

"I was 5 and she was 6
We rode on horses made of sticks
She wore black and i wore white
She would always win the fight
Bang Bang
She shot me down
Bang Bang
I hit the ground
Bang Bang
That Awful Sound
Bang Bang
My Baby shot me....

down, down, down...."

Posted in Accordance with TeddyBearBlog Copyright Laws...