bearIV





Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hey little white wicker chair...

Oh. My. Lord!

Kings of Leon : Wicker Chair

Its a sad happy song.

"And youre losing your precious mind"

clicky!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Back in Pompey, we're pimpin it in the Bear cave now.
Lights on t'roof.
Teddy's Cinema is pretty much flowing. Premiere of Elf soonly.

Coming back to the boro on the 16th which is a friday!
We will Met on Friday, agreed MAtthew, Randa, Mo, Emma etc.?
Then presentation eve. will be a mash up...

Im into Xmas spirit already, must xmas shop but i will spend the rest of my money!
oh noes!
Got just under a grand.
Should have 2k.
woops.

Take away 300 for rent
400 for tuition fees.
Shit.

Oh well! I only live once. I keep tellin myself that.

Also, top tunes this week...


MrBear's Last.fm Weekly Tracks Chart
|

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely. on the 30th..we also plan to go met.

Thu Dec 08, 06:31:00 PM  
Blogger emma roo said...

bonjour mr ted bear was just inquireing (bad speller) where my sambuca pictures are?!?!? cuz u said u were guna email them to me...and i didnt get an email? i wanna put them on my myspace, cheers ma dears! c u soon x

Sat Dec 10, 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger Teddy Bear said...

emma, darling!...

unfortunatly, i accidently deleted a good half of my pictures from that night.
I was gutted.
Still Am.

I promise i will buy you more sambuca just to get that kodak moment again.

Sorry!

Thu Dec 15, 10:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home