bearIV





Sunday, May 21, 2006

We sailed away on the megatrain...



As im waiting for my mums weekly call to my university homestead, i blog.

This will be one of the last calls i will get from my mum before I come home.
Crazy, Ive been here almost 10months.

Now to plan summer...
What to do?

Not sure yet. Want to Camp.
Want to go on a plane.
Want to go on a train.
Too much? Nevah!

Been packing away some stuff that I wont need for a while.

Kopparberg comes 2moro as does MrPod III.

No cricket this weekend. Maybe some on Wednesday. Though I think there are no games due to exams.
Crazy.

Bear Off.
|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurra for rafting!

Tue May 23, 04:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

camping..!! my birthday..!!

Thu May 25, 03:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home