bearIV





Tuesday, August 02, 2005

You rushed that, i think...



GALF! "Get in the hole!"








Few fun facts about Golf.

  • Stands for Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden
  • The home of golf is St. Andrews.
  • Tiger Woods can hit a golf ball the length of JFK Airport Runway, NYC.




So me and Damo had a jolly good game of golf today. I won. But at times it was a close game.

We had a go on the driving range previously as well.
Some i hit sweetly and went FAAAAR!
Damien was struggling to get passed 100 because of "the wind".

Also, i got my accomodation bill for uni. Its £200 more than my student loan!
And a deposit has to be payed in the next week.

Had a great week last week.
Meeting two drunk swedes who worked @ IKEA.
Had Donalds.
Got paid.
Won cricket match etc.
Barbeque round matts.
Pictures can be found on my flikr page.
|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo joe I bought that clear bass you linked on my b0g journal the other day.


check my crappy journal
http://www.livejournal.com/users/stentch/

Sat Aug 06, 04:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home