bearIV





Sunday, May 28, 2006

My darling abbuth...

Abbuth is...

- my little bear
- this wonderfullly strange little lady
- fuckin dynamite in bed
- so good to me, i should really appreciate it
- hot in any of my clothes
- not allowed to steal my clothes
- the best girlfriend Ive had at uni
- the best sex ive ever had
- Josephines friend (hint, 2 +1=3)
- 4ft 11 (or so she says)
- Very clever, probably more clever than me, but i wont admit it.
- asleep so I must join her...

Bear out...

- My love. xx
|

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily is my little bear

Sat Jun 03, 07:12:00 PM  
Blogger Teddy Bear said...

no. you are mistaken.
You are not of bear variety.

Your weird badger sort.

Fri Jun 09, 02:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is my bear? - with his strange little ways that always makes me smile. the only true teddybear (with exceptions for my daddy)

Thu Jun 15, 01:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home