bearIV





Friday, September 16, 2005

All the girls, All the boys


So i wake up.
I sit up in my bed.
Look around and rub my eyes as per usual.
I go back to sleep for 15 mins.
Wake up again and throw my twister duvet to the end of the bed.
I put one foot onto my cold wooden floor and think "ITs now Autumn."

I hate autumn.
But i like the tune "Autumn Days when the...."
Primary school memories. I bet my mum still knows that on the PIANO! PIANO!

Anyway, i created a uni blog.
Dunno if i will use it a lot, dont know what the success will be of it.
ITs just a pilot scheme at the moment.
We'll see what comes along.
Visit it here.
|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the post.. yes it is autumn and i dont remeber that song perhaps being a newby in year 3 didnt help.

uni soon.. its going to be an experience. Summer has gone golf season has now finished il put my clubs away for the winter and retreive them when spring comes around.

Uni blogger is "ok" idea il use my own blog tho prolly.


PLEASE give someone you love a FREE alcohol keychain GIFT today. Who knows when it would come in handy. This keychain website is offering FREE on that and giving bulk packages away FREE not at stupid prices. imagine giving someone you love the opportunity to LIVE by giving them this FREE alcohol level tester keychain. it is FREE!!

Sat Sep 17, 08:55:00 PM  
Blogger emma roo said...

oh yes i remember that song!!!
'autumn days when the grass is something ...' and theres a bit about 'the silk inside a chesnut shell...' oh i remember way too much, and i dont think thats a good thing
xx

Tue Sep 20, 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home