bearIV





Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I dont want to enter a title!


Back to School...

Well as the Christmas Holidays draw to a close, many things have been established and not a lot of revision has taken place. The few last beers remain in the fridge mainly because noone wants them cos they dont taste too good. I dread goin back to school but it will give me something to do i suppose, i havent reli been active alot in these hols but its been ok...

I shall look forward to my 'mystery bird' and spending time with someone who likes to spend time with me also...
Carrying on the Lyrical Feud....

"Come and hold my hand
I wanna contact the living
Not sure I understand
This role I've been given
I sit and talk to God
And he just laughs at my plans
My head speaks a language
I don't understand"



Posted in Accordance with TeddyBearBlog Copyright Laws...