bearIV





Saturday, December 25, 2004

Insert Title Here...

Top 10, Christmas Day


Keith...
Posted in Accordance with TeddyBearBlog Copyright Laws...


1. Houston, Chingy & Nate Dogg: I like that
2. Dr Evil ft. Mini-me: Hard Knock Life (see below)
3. WTC Tribute: What's going on
4. Tom Jones ft. Cerys: Baby Its Cold Outside
5. 2Pac vs. Notorius BIG: Changes (Tim's Remix)
6. Bomfunk MC's: Freestyler
7. Usher ft P. Diddy: I need a girl (part 1)
8. Andre 3000: Prototype
9. Mylo: Otto's Journey
10. McFly: Not Alone

_
__
___
__
_

Take the base line out
No? You dont have to
Bounce with it

It's a hard knock life for us
It's a hard knock (yeah) life for us
Stead of treated, we get tricked
Stead of kisses, we get kicked
It's a hard knock life

I dont know how to be
no crib on MTV
God only knows
got my mini me
and the gps
see how it goes
Evil's all that i see
Youu ask me my name
D to the Rizzo
E to the Vizzo
I to the Lizzo
Im a crazy mother &&^*
Y'all knew that!
Austin caught me in the 1st act
its all backwards
what's with that?
so ill make a prophecy from the dogs
to the mini me
Gimme an escalade 2 way
Bling Bling on e-bay
domina mother &*^&

It's a hard knock life (yeah) for us
It's a hard knock life (Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!) for us
Stead of treated, we (Uh Ha) get tricked
Stead of kisses, (This is for my hommies in Brucchce).we get kicked
Its the hard knock life for us(Uh hu uh hu uh hu)
It's a hard knock life for us
Stead of treated, we get tricked
Stead of Kisses, (Aaahhhh, Cristal, my moto, a couple of bihatches, why not?)
It's a hard knock life...

_
__
___
__
_

Merry Xmas