bearIV





Thursday, December 09, 2004

Thinking...


The Tidy Girls, Tidy Weekender
Posted according to Teddy Bear Blog Copyright laws
Thinking is strange, So many questions unanswered, so many 'thoughts of the day' not published, i think it is time i brought back thought of the day. I have been waiting, storing thoughts for at least 3 weeks, thought my role had gone when Kim Graham had a thought about Jam Sandwiches, this was a warning. I must claim back the privelege and i shall... If i wake up.

Be prepared.
Also i felt today was ok, i recieved a great email from my Aunt who is situated in a place jsut south of Dubai, UAE. I have a visa to go there, got my plane ticket, think i will have to get a new passport though. Easter is gonna be gr8.
I didnt really see Charlie much today, which was probably for the best. Only in Afternoon registration, which went well, a group of us had a chat about christmas, some even sang, i was surprised that they knew all the words, and not just jingle bells!, no they knew the words to Away in a Manger, what did the teachers do at primary school!?

That shall be all until the weekend, when i will be unleashing the latest Top 10 chart.
Ciao
:)