bearIV





Wednesday, November 17, 2004

You Got the Style...

Oh yesh,

this indeed is a good week so far...not many things are wrong with me at the moment, apart from my ear (idea: picture of my scar?), things are amazing between me and charles aka heff aka heffers aka charlie so thats all gd and a recently got a cnditional offer from the University of Bath
href='http://photos1.blogger.com/img/276/1569/1024/faithless.jpg'>

God is
Posted in accordance with Teddy Bear Blog Copyright laws...

god is indeed, a dj...

and jesus is one of the little mad ravers, along with the other 11 deciples....wait was jesus a deciple? what about moses? noah!?

someone of christian origin please inform me...

www.god.com?

anywho im off to get ready for this sports assessment thing at the sports centre so to my 32000 visitors...good fry!