bearIV





Sunday, November 14, 2004

SSSShhhhhhhhhhh...Im Sleeping


Happy Days...
Posted in accordance with Teddy Bear Blog Copyright laws...

Fergie@ Londonderry.

I was thinking bout my current situation as regards to my decks.
I need a new mixer, if i get a new mixer it will open the way for some Desktop CD Players. I want these cd players cos then i will be able to download all the music i need onto one cd, i would also keep my vinyl turntables.
so my set up would be like...

Turnatable-CD-MIXER-CD-Turntable

i would be able to use all of them and fad from 1 to 2, 2 to 3, 3 to 4 and all the other combonations...

crazy!

good night. TED

ps. chelsea fc- top of the league!

http://www.chelseafc.com/index.asp

and indeed an extract from the dull side of life...

I took off one of my shoes and placed it on the floor near the front door. I then took off the other shoe and placed it adjacent to the first one. I left the two shoes there until such a time as I needed them again.